Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dom Kennedy- Watermelon Sundae & Freestyle


DOM KENNEDY Watermelon Sundae from Jason Madison on Vimeo.


VIMBY - Everybody Knows Us Music Video from VIMBY on Vimeo.

If any knows what kind of camera they are using please inform me.. Them shits are nice....
And they must have a sponsorship with The Hundreds because they seem to be wearing nothing but TH's in both vids...
Shout out to my brother at for puttin me on this dude...
Flynesseffect.blogspot.com

DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPE 25th Hour


BTG- Like Watermelon for Chocolate

5 comments:

  1. So I have already listened to this video 3 times already!!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wide angle - fish eyed lens they are using

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I got word of them a while back and they got some nice shyt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I need to hear more but right now, I'm not impressed with Dom Kennedy. In fact i would go as far as saying this cat is TRASH!

    ReplyDelete